Charlotte Tilbury is currently recruiting Freelance Makeup Artists to join the team. This position will be part of the Charlotte Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist team. As a member of the Charlotte Tilbury Freelance Makeup Artist team you will need strong artistry, sales and service talents. You will be teaching customers Charlotte’s secrets of artistry learnt in over 20 years of working at the top of the industry with top celebrities and brands. You will deliver Charlotte’s philosophy of artistry made easy, and be part of the building an amazing beauty business. You will need to be sales driven and have experience in beauty and retail.
The Freelance Makeup Artist role is responsible for promoting and creating makeup magic in store. Always representing the ethos, products, and image of Charlotte Tilbury. Working as part of an elite team, the Freelance Makeup Artist drives business in store through exceptional makeup artistry and customer service. The Freelance Makeup Artist will reflect the brand values and customer base. Responsible for achieving sales targets through the creation of an amazing experience and exemplary service. This role exudes passion and enthusiasm for Charlotte Tilbury to the customer, delivering her philosophy of artistry made easy along with unique and personalized shopping experience.
- Strive to achieves event sales goals, and sales per hour target.
- Create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of your product knowledge.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the company guidelines.
- Customer Service:
- Lead by example at all times to promote the Tilbury Touch and exceptional customer service.
- Team Work:
- Demonstrate a positive ad cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
- Assist and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism ad creativity at all times.
- Ensure the counter/gondola is “customer ready” from open to close of business
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards. Clean display units, tools and testers throughout the day.
- Assist with maintaining the required inventory levels to include stock counts, rotation, timely replenishment.
- Assist with visual merchandising, new launch displays, and collateral placement through communication with Sales and Artistry Executive.
- Assist in the execution of events
- Maintain consistent communication with Brand field team regarding any counter/gondola needs or concerns.
- Maintain high standards managing schedule, clocking in and out and submitting time sheets on payroll application (allwork)