Greetings for the day!!
I am looking for impressive background for the position of 3D Character/Creature Artist in Cupertino, CA for a client's contract assignment.
Please let me know if you or someone you know will be interested and available.
If you are currently engaged with Experis IT/Irrelevant to you, please ignore this.
Job Title: 3D Character/Creature Artist
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
VISA: US Citizen, Green Card Holders or GC-EAD's only on W2. C2C is not available.
Leverage your experience in character lookdev to create shaders and materials that will generalize to a diverse range of photorealistic characters. You will work in a cross-functional team providing synthetic data to develop innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- BA in Digital Media / Equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of photorealistic character lookdev for film, television, or games
- Proficient in Maya and V-Ray
- Experience matching photographic reference
- Familiarity with photogrammetry
- Experience developing reusable shaders and materials
- Knowledgeable of procedural materials and geometry
- Physically-based rendering experience
- Comfortable developing for either offline or realtime renderers
- Ability to scale work to large numbers of diverse characters while maintaining quality
- Nimble and able to adapt to changing requirements
Please apply for this posting for more details on this position.
Thanks, and Regards
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)