Newly created role with a disruptive and rapidly growing healthcare company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David Montgomery
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $350,000 - $450,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is growing disruptor in the health care space, improving outcomes for patients and providers alike.
Why join us?
- Newly created role with excitement and challenge
- One of the 50 Best Places to Work (voted through Glassdoor)
- Great comp package
- Exciting M&A activity
- Healthy equity stake
Our client is looking for a passionate, strategic CFO to support exponential business growth. Your team will develop opportunities for strategic investment, improve operational efficiencies, and deploy effective revenue cycle management. As a key decision-maker, you will help formulate strategy and pursue M&A targets that focus on improving transportation systems in healthcare for our healthcare provider customers and patients.
We are seeking a leader that will enable us to maintain our track record as a Best Place to Work and model a culture of excellence as we continue to grow our team and business. Your adaptable nature, analytical background, and ability to focus on execution and outcomes paired with strong leadership and management skills will make you the ideal candidate.
Support Growth Strategy:
- Lead M&A financial modeling and due diligence
- Contribute to the design and identification of future growth strategies
- Assess organic and inorganic growth initiatives
- Guide fundraising efforts
- Identify and structure strategic partnerships
Financial Systems Optimization:
- Enable strategic decisions using financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other financial regulations
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenues
- Improve long and short-term budgeting and capital planning
Revenue Cycle Fidelity:
- Improve Revenue Cycle effectiveness and efficiencies
- Review existing contracts and workflows to ensure revenue capture
Culture and People Development:
- Model and uphold company values
- Identify opportunities to grow existing talent
- Attract and retain people who share company’s purpose and values
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration with major emphasis in accounting, finance, economics, or closely related field.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in finance or closely related field.
- Required Experience: Ten years of experience within a financial environment, including five years of progressive leadership experience.
- Required Experience - Successful experience leading M&A, working with financial partners, and designing successful business models.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.