Interim HealthCare is looking for caring CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants. Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with us? Exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company.
- Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per week, long term commitment.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule for signup process.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Free Education Courses.
- Competitive Salary, Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your needs.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Position requires considerable walking, standing, moderate lifting, exposure to patient elements, and patient incidents within their scope of competency.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Nursing Assistant in an acute hospital, skilled nursing, extended care, or convalescent care setting.
License, Certification, Registration
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant may be required as specified.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as required by the State of California.
- Communicates in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the development stage of the patient.
- Full command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Able to work in Santa Cruz and surrounding areas.
- Must pass Drug Screening.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.