- Special Education Teacher, Mild-Moderate
- San Carlos, California
- Middle School
- Now through mid June 2021
- W2 pay
As a Special Education Teacher/Resource Specialist, you will specialize in working with school-aged children, their parents, teachers, and school administrators to help students who receive Resource services. You will work with students 1:1 or in small groups to address their IEP goals. Special Education Teachers/Resource Specialists aim to provide instruction and support which helps to improve the participation of students with disabilities in the regular classroom. You will design and deliver lessons geared towards the individual needs and capabilities of the students under your supervision. Other job duties for a Special Education Teacher/Resource Specialist may include:
Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), implement students’ IEPs, and attend IEP meetings
Assess students’ skills to determine their needs.
Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities.
Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
Keep data throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress on goals.
Discuss students’ progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses