Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst –Retail Systems
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Defining development, testing and documentation of business requirements and deliverables on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Participates in defining the development and project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Leads the definition of the business requirements that are related to the Retail Systems.
- Plan, facilitate and lead workgroups with internal and external stakeholders to gather, define, analyze and validate business, process, functional, and data requirements and business rules for selected systems.
- Provides support to the user community: training, error solving, system enhancement recommendation, expert office automation advice, query building, etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining user manuals to represent current and future systems.
- Creates risk assessment analysis representing a complete and realistic course of probable events.
- Responsible for ensuring system testing is properly executed and documented according to the department policies.
- Train end users to operate new and existing store systems technology.
- Liaison with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products and projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Systems within a store environment.
- Good understanding of convenience stores and fuel station environments.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in related area.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Good functional knowledge of programming languages.
- Project coordination skills.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
- Understanding of ERP systems, key architecture points and overall structure.
- Bilingual: French & English (written and spoken).
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]