Job Title: Business Systems Analyst, Compensation
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Manager, HR Technology Projects
- Our client is looking for a talented Business Analyst for Oracle Compensation Modules with a proven track record in leveraging Oracle Compensation functionality that will enable Intuitive compensation team to execute a successful Total Compensation Evaluation cycle in Q1 of 2022. As a key member of the Digital HR organization, you will be a key business partner to the Compensation team with the objective to convert ideas into system enabled global processes. You will be the Oracle Compensation module expert, partner, and advisor to the Intuitive Compensation team.
- Are you an extraordinary communicator and an individual with a vision who will thrive within a diverse team environment?
- Participates in the ongoing Oracle Compensation project requirements gathering, design, build, test, and deployment of new functionality or modules. Understands the importance of change management to facilitate the transition to new technology and processes.
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of Oracle for Merit, Equity and CIP cycle.
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc trainings as part of the change management process to demo new compensation system functionality to end users and business teams.
- Consult with SMEs on data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Oracle Compensation Modules.
- Engage with business to discuss and document requirements, guiding them through the implementation process. Work with IT to advice on configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Performs research into problems, identifying opportunities to correct the situation, and seeks opinions and feedback on suggested solutions. Looks beyond the surface to ensure the solution will fix the problem.
- You are expected to lead the projects end to end from HR standpoint; you will be the “Go-to” person for Business, IT, vendors, and other HR teams during and after the projects to understand and discuss scope, design, challenges, and risks for Talent acquisition related systems. E.g., Smart Recruiters, Phenom. Be a thorough partner to the client group and IT in designing highly scalable solutions.
- Be able to drive and put structure to the meetings, lead discussions and facilitate decision-making and closure of action items.
- You should be able to understand the design intricately, understand challenges and raise red flags as appropriate.
- Create Test Scripts for Systems Integration testing, UAT and other test cycles. Execute testing using the test scripts during test cycles.
- Manage and lead the UAT to a successful completion with end users. Address issues and bugs with end users. Work with IT to resolve the issues and retest them.
- Handle multiple vendor relationships and drive key product enhancements on behalf of Intuitive.
- Collaborate with our internal employee support teams and Project management teams on process documentation, communication, and training.
- Provide consultation to Compensation Partners and Compensation COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Oracle Comp module capabilities related to Global Compensation.
- 4 years HR technology project implementation experience with proven results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, or related technical fields.