Ref ID: 00420-0011661197
Business Analyst Finance is responsible for reviewing business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, gaps for all functions in the Finance business area. This includes providing support to FP&A, Accounting, Source to Pay, Financial Reporting, Controlling and Human Resources functions. The ideal candidate will become intimately involved in day to day business operations and will aim to identify opportunities to improve system and/or process efficiencies.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Financial based Information Systems (ERP, Procurement, Budget Planning and Forecasting, etc.)
• Serve as the main liaison between Finance and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
• Demonstrated fluency in financial business processes and process differentiation to perform current state and/or future state analysis activities.
• Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
• Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, data flow diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
• Support existing systems including configuration, security, system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
• Evaluate alternative systems solutions and recommend solutions that best address business needs.