BSA II - Workday Finance Business Systems
The Business Systems Analyst II is responsible for supporting and maintaining our global enterprise applications.
They work with the business, technical staff and vendors to assess business requirements and processes and align them with appropriate technology solutions that result in improved functionality, process efficiency and accuracy.
They support many aspects of delivery inclusive of analysis, requirements, design, configuration, testing, deployment and support.
- Establish and maintain product and business expertise of assigned areas
- Reviews, analyzes business requests, formulating system solutions to meet business objectives
- Lead requirements definition and documentation by working directly with business partners
- Assess impacts to systems and business processes resulting from proposed changes or issues
- Partner with technical staff and vendors to ensure that the technical components of solutions are understood and properly accounted for (e.g. integrations, extensions, etc.) w/in the overall solution
- Perform design and configuration efforts related to enterprise applications
- Lead or support preparation and execution of testing efforts
- Support deployment and migration efforts
- Perform ongoing system administration and support for assigned enterprise systems
- Represents the team in communications with IT, training, reporting, leadership and vendors to ensure all groups are informed.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA /BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in leading product design, gathering functional requirements, preparing documentation, configuring applications and providing system support of large ERP applications
- 3+ years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting components of Workday Financials Management (e.g. GL, Assets, FDM) or Spend Management (e.g. Purchasing, AP, Expenses)
- Working knowledge of various System Development Life Cycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheets, etc.
- Knowledge of database concepts and proficiency with MS SQL
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP