Kforce has a client in search of a Brand Marketing Manager, E-Sports and Gaming in San Mateo, CA. This position will offer a great opportunity to work on an exciting and high growth category, delivering on the team's mission of offering the best place for gamers to elevate their competitive play to the next level.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop global brand marketing strategies and campaigns to create awareness and drive participation in various competitive gaming offerings
- Partner with Esports product/programs management team and global marketing horizonal teams to create key messaging, copy and creative asset tool kits to ensure that all marketing channels get activated with consistency and excellence
- Provide branding support for new hosted or sponsored competitive gaming programs as needed through leading development of naming, logo lock-up logic, etc.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans that leverage channels that competitive gamers naturally engage with such as influencer networks, esports sponsorships, livestreaming platforms and publisher partner channels; Company owned channels such as social and PR, web, targeted emails, promotions, & on-console marketing opportunities provide additional ways to reach target audiences
- Report on campaign performance against KPIs and make timely recommendations for optimization
- Serve as the internal global brand champion for Esports programs and rally all relevant teams to find innovative ways to reach and engage our consumers
- Collaborate with esports content team to create exciting bespoke content that drives engagement with our esports programs and destinations
- Sponsor global consumer research and partner with consumer insights team in order to understand sentiment around current competitive gaming offerings and gain insights on improvements for the future