Bioprocessing Manufacturing Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Adhere to clean room Standard Operational Procedures SOPs for gowning, traffic flows, modes of operation.
- Complete successful gowning aseptic processes qualification.
- Follow batch record instruction and complete GMP documentation.
- Responsible for the proper use of production equipment in strict accordance with cGMPs, SOPs and safety policies.
- Responsible for cleaning of equipment and work areas as required.
- Assists in the revision and review of established documentation SOP s, BPR s.
- Maintain inventory and restock supplies when needed.
- Complete Purchase Order Requests.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree with 2 years of GMP experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.