Do you want to establish yourself in the healthcare field? We are seeking empathetic, professional and Bilingual Medical Front Office Administrators to work at the world’s most widespread Prosthetics and Orthotics clinic. You can seize the opportunity to find commitment and growth in your Profession. More Details below:
- Bilingual Medical Front Office Administrators are expected to handle the full scope of the front-of-house duties in the clinic while providing a high touch service to all who enter
- Scheduling, check in/out, collecting co-payments, insurance verifications, and working with medical records
Requirements for Bilingual Medical Front Office Administrators:
- This position does require a DMV report and a valid and clear Driver’s license
- At least 1 year of Medical Front Desk experience
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records
Hours for this Position:
This clinic is open from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive pay at $18.00-20.00/hour, Negotiable based on Experience
- Right to Hire Position
Interested in being Considered for this Bilingual Medical Front Office Administrator position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.