Workterra is a trusted leader in the benefits administration space and we are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to be a part of a transformative business
Do you want to be part of a team focused on transforming an entire industry? The B2B Marketing Manager will drive the execution of best-in-class integrated marketing programs and product positioning in support of the company’s go-to-market strategy.
This individual will be responsible for helping build and deliver programs that drive revenue growth and retention, partnering closely with sales, product, operations and other cross-functional teams to achieve goals. Attention to detail and an eye for innovation and quality. Understand and translate technical competencies into marketing materials.
- Develop campaigns and sales enablement materials that position company value prop to the market
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include digital, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Partner closely with sales, sales strategy, client advocacy and communications to design and deliver integrated marketing programs
- Measure results utilizing test-and learn strategies, as well as market research and analysis, to drive strategic decision making
- Identify trends impacting customers and shaping the industry; create communications strategies to demonstrate our market leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of the B2B target audience’s unique perspective and needs in terms of marketing; advocate for customer/prospect perspective representation in B2B content development and selling/pitching strategies across the organization
- Support the creation of differentiated value messaging for Workterra products and pull through proof points to use in campaigns & enablement.
- Manage internal communication to sales, product, implementation and support teams when product updates or changes occur on supported products.
- Assist in monthly go-to-market release efforts and in building product marketing materials for new product launches, including data sheets, web page copy/content, PowerPoint slides and sales materials
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms and salesforce to drive results
- Demonstrated experience in the development and execution of integrated, multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing, and measuring
- Proven expertise in digital, lead/demand gen, product/solutions and account based marketing methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills – with proven ability to be both strategic and tactical, both leader and doer
- Strong relationship-building skills; consistently collaborates cross-functionally amongst different business units within the organization, bridging gaps and silos to ensure continuity and scale across initiatives
- Proficient in all modes of communication: written, verbal and formal presentation, with the ability to effectively tell the story – turning complex data into valuable insights, communicating recommendations, influencing various audiences to take action and measuring impact/ROI
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills; comfortable handling and coordinating multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure while executing complex strategic and operational initiatives in a quality manner
- High energy, autonomous self-starter who is focused, versatile, and creative