Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Network Communication Integration Engineer. This position requires an experienced professional to contribute to develop network communication architecture for the vehicle. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement vehicle communication designs in Vector PREEvision
- Implement and configure software architectures to enable automatic routings
- Maintain and add to E2E, DoIP and security implementations in PREEvision Implement Some/IP
- Create and maintain communication network data and artifacts (Ethernet, CAN/CANFD, LIN)
- Work with Engineering teams and suppliers on interface specifications, create commonality and share artifacts
- Implement and configure automated quality checks of your work
- Support Test Engineers and develop network design verification test plans at the ECU and vehicle level
- Conduct network simulations for analyzing and optimizing bus loading and message latency
- Work with the Platform software team to help implement and configure network communication in ECU software
- Engage with Vector to further automate the workflow and to implement additional Lucid requirements in PREEvision
- 3+ years of experience with creating, implementing, and testing network communications for automotive ECUs
- Significant experience with Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, and LIN
- Experience in specifying and implementing Automotive Diagnostics (DoIP, DoCAN) based on the UDS standard
- Experience or background in the development of vehicle electronic and software architectures
- Strong experience with E/E architecture tools such as Vector PREEvision
- Worked with verification / validation tools (Vector CANoe or equivalent and its extensions for Ethernet and diagnostics)
- Experience with audio, video, control and precision timing messaging
- Experience with software development workflows
- Knowledge of Autosar Classic and Autosar Adaptive concepts
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.