Ref ID: 00370-0011582772
A well-known Nonprofit organization is seeking a CA licensed attorney to fill an open position. This could be the job for you, if you are eager and passionate about helping people in the Bay Area. This is an immediate need and how you will be able to is to:
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Represent tenants in unlawful detainer (eviction) lawsuits.
- Represent tenants in litigation and administrative proceedings to improve living conditions.
- Assist tenants with avoiding eviction due to rent debt that accrued during COVID-19.
- Depending on experience, train, mentor, and supervise legal fellows, pro bono attorneys, and law students working on housing cases and at clinics.
- Participate in community outreach events and legal workshops/clinics.
If you are a self-starter, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career. A competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package come with this position. People who love working in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates. Get your career moving in the right direction, and contact us today!
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review