Associate Product Marketing Manager
Contingent – Ion Product Marketing
Eligibility: Candidates have demonstrated innovative and creative thinking, analytical capabilities, business acumen, and leadership skills.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
- We are seeking a contingent associate to work within the Intuitive Ion marketing team to support product launch activities, digital campaign development and deployment, as well as clinical applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support product launch preparation activities and deliverables.
- Support marketing campaigns from the idea stage through their execution and implementation.
- Develop customer-focused clinical content for peer-to-peer learning.
- Develop digital marketing capabilities including, but not limited to social media and other forms of digital content creation.
- Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns effectiveness.
- Manage agency communication and deliverables if feasible.
- Explore emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Problem solver with the ability to organize, analyze, and interpret data to generate insights and conclusions.
- Demonstrated team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a coordinating role across multiple disciplines, employing a strong, open, and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run self-directed projects and maintain timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Marketing experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech industry is preferred by not required.
- The contingent product marketer will:
- Gain a deep understanding of procedures, products, and/or services and their value propositions.
- Analyze and assess the dynamics of the particular market, its associated call point, and how Intuitive product/service(s) is positioned within this context.
- Work cross-functionally to develop a strategy for the project – including identifying key success criteria and metrics which are measurable and executable.
- Spend time interfacing with customers and Intuitive sales team to gather first-hand knowledge of the project’s potential impact and how best to execute on its goals.
- Complete and deliver strategy and action plan, including key tools, identified as needs for part of the marketing strategy.