Monday – Friday Second Shift
How will you make an impact?
A newly established value stream at the Pleasanton site is seeking a Manufacturing Technician. The role will primarily be responsible for the filling, kitting and packaging of biotechnological products. The candidate will support the team leader in the execution of the production flow and documenting production results
What will you do?
- The candidate will support the team leader in the execution of the production flow and documenting production results.
- Executes the daily production schedule for changeovers, reviews, or packaging using manual and automated processes.
- Works alone or with other technicians to manufacture, fill, and package product.
- Complies with ISO 13485 guidelines and company SOPs.
- Follows standard operating procedures and good document practices.
- Follows company/department policies.
- Cleans, maintains, operates and troubleshoots automated production equipment according to SOPs.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, machines, or equipment as needed or directed in work area.
- Ensures consistent product quality based on acceptance criteria
- Records and processes documentation accurately.
- Supports as needed, process improvements, qualifications and scale-up efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Communicates status updates to department Leads and Supervisors.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.