A Campaign Manager is responsible for managing the overall coordination of campaign material workflows to ensure the successful delivery of the individual and collective elements within the marketing plans. This position supports the marketing leads in maintaining business partner relationships and expectations, while prioritizing and organizing the workflow of multi-channel components through multiple business partners.
- Manage cross-functional internal teams, external teams, partners and vendors through the development and production of marketing materials including, but not limited to: associated research requests; development of advertising materials and/or campaign elements.
- Independently write simple briefs and request forms; and collaborate on key corporate initiatives with marketing account management.
- Develop project workflow plans to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of materials, provide cost estimates for proposed projects independently or through collaboration with marketing leads, understand the process and the critical steps necessary to deliver a high-quality end product to customers and business partners, and conduct testing and QA to assure that quality.
- Work with vendors and third parties to ensure execution of deliverables and monitor resource usage to ensure budget maintenance and effective timelines.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing managing, multichannel tactical coordination of projects.
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong experience creating project plans, setting priorities, and trafficking projects to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong influence and executive presence
- Experience driving high performing campaigns with few resources and tight deadlines
- Travel Requirements: Less than 10% of time spent away from the office