VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) assists the General Manager (GM) in carrying out the brand promise, service vision and core values of VillaSport. Together with the GM, the AGM is responsible for the successful operational and financial performance of the club. This position helps bring to life a high-performance culture that develops, empowers and recognizes great employees and delivers five-star service and an immaculately clean club to members and guests. The AGM leads, mentors and develops his/her team of direct reports, ensuring all facets of department operations in facilities, housekeeping, member services and F&B meet VillaSport standards. The AGM is provided with general supervision by the GM and must be able to effectively co-lead a high-end, resort-style, family-oriented athletic club with minimal direct supervision.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Five-star customer service/retention and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and staff development skills.
- Critical eye for cleanliness, maintenance and facility presentation.
- Experience working for a high-end, high-touch, service-oriented business is a plus.
- Experience leading a team and being a part of a high-performing team.
- Experience actively managing a business on a day-to-day basis, driving revenues and managing all expenses.
- Servant leadership mindset.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical.
- Reliable and accountable; self-motivated.
- High energy with a positive outlook and demeanor.
- Can-do spirit; resourceful and adaptable.
- College degree, progress toward a college degree, or equivalent skills gained through experience.
- Completed Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) certification within 60 days of hire.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Occasional bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching.
- Repetitive phone and computer work.
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at
Please send your resume and salary range requirements
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***