Opportunity: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Assist in overseeing the operations of the bar area. Organizing the Food & Beverage functions within the hotel in order to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service, and merchandising to maximize profits.
Potential Career Path
Food and Beverage Manager Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in planning and directing the functions of administration and planning of the Food and Beverage Department to meet the daily needs of operation.
- Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various food and beverage sub-departments, i.e., room service, restaurants, banquets, etc.
- Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a profitable result.
- Implement effective control of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments.
- Develop operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, i.e., budgeting, forecasting purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, job descriptions, etc.
- PM schedule to oversee operations.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow
MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Three to Five years related experience in Food and Beverage.
- Heavy Bar of Club experience
- Mixology experience
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.