Teledyne Lecroy develops leading edge test and measurement products which engineering teams around the globe use to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics, and computer products.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Provide day-to-day administrative support to local office and worldwide team.
Maintain daily and weekly reports and distribution.
Drive approvals, review and provide regular updates for specific projects.
Demonstration equipment coordination, tracking and reporting
- Review inbound requests, and route for necessary approvals
- Track all requests, distribute weekly reporting for internal team
- Coordinate requests & scheduling of equipment
- Track shipments and returns using SFDC-based tracking system
- Coordinate requests & scheduling of customer demo equipment with internal sales and directly with customers
- Oversee quarterly equipment inventory audit; drive confirmations and report results
Shipment document review, coordination, tracking and reporting
- Daily shipment document review, filing and reporting, updating of internal databases
- Identify items that require additional information or follow up
- Identify, track and report shipments that require delivery confirmations
- Maintain tracking logs and reports of shipping items to internal team and partners
- Track international shipment requests, coordinate returns and track & report shipment return deadlines including Carnet and Temporary Import Bond
- Assist with creation of domestic and international shipment paperwork for non-customer order shipments
- Drive daily/weekly reporting updates
- Oversee/track additional international shipment requirements & confirms approvals as needed
Backup for Customer Support Coordinator
- Oversee inbound customer support coordinator requests and drive them in the absence of the Support Coordinator
- Confirm shipment paperwork for returning repairs, follow up to answer any repair shipment-related customer inquiries
- Provide tracking of in-process repairs to the internal support team
- Assist with updates to customer repair database and SFDC customer repair database
Perform other related administrative and clerical tasks as needed
Job Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Must have the ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate courtesy and tact when dealing with customers
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Outlook
Ability to drive updates, accurately compile and track information on an ongoing basis, and communicate regular & requested updates to internal contacts and customers
Experience with international shipment coordination is a plus
Experience using SalesForce is a plus
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form