Our client is seeking an Administrative Associate for a 3+ month contract role. The administrative associate will provide administrative or operational support with limited supervision. May be responsible for leading other administrative staff or subordinates.
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, administering logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or websites.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize specialized software and systems.
- Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion. Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation projects.
Must have Requirements:
- Four years of administrative experience
- Experience in event planning, IT systems (Outlook, financial software) and communications (emails, professional correspondence).
- High school diploma
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.