Strengthening the West Coast’s power grid isn’t for the weak. Keeping electricity flowing and the lights might not be a 9-to-5 desk job, but it is a chance to do meaningful work. Michels Pacific Energy, Inc. is a sought-after power delivery contractor. We do what’s needed – from building transmission lines and substations to distribution networks and natural disaster repairs. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Pacific Energy can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide administrative support to the department: enter time and data, process field requests, assist with payroll, work with project management, maintain standard department materials and manage distribution.
Why Michels Pacific Energy, Inc.?
- We are committed to hiring the best people and giving them the best equipment
- We are dedicated to the improving the West Coast’s energy infrastructure
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
- You are up to new challenges and opportunities
- You cringe when you hear: “Because that’s the way we’ve always done it.”
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
- You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes:
- 3 to 5 years of related construction or administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask, be organized and prioritize work