Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant job in Cupertino, CA paying 24.25 / HR. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Administrative Assistant to 2 Directors of Business Process RE-engineering
- Manage daily calendar, demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements for the directors and/or member of their direct staff
- Facilitate expense reporting process
- Ensure printer room on the floor are stocked with office supplies and is always
- Plan and execute monthly birthday celebrations
- Order and set up catered meals for team meetings, off-sites and events
- Support Senior Director and Executive Assistant on an as needed basis
Qualifications for this Administrative Assistant job:
- BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Must have min 6-10 years' experience supporting executive level management
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials
- Experience in Keynote is a plus
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 12 months
Pay: 24.25 / HR
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Eligible for m edical, dental, and vision benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment
IMPORTANT: This Administrative Assistant job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment