Kforce has a client in Mountain View, CA that is seeking an Administrative Assistant 5.
- Administrative Assistant 5 will manage scheduling for an Executive leader including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.) - Recent experience working with C-level executives
- Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings (including meetings with Korea Headquarter), ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required pre-work/deliverables and help coordinate necessary follow-ups
- Ensure the Executive leader is continually aware of upcoming meetings, commitments, travel and deliverables. Track key action items
- Administrative Assistant 5 will process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of expense allocations
- Review/proof documents and presentations for spelling, grammar and content (as appropriate)
- Help support overall Exec team management including Operational Review preparation, office supply management, team social events, team members' celebrations and other general office management functions
- Submit vendor onboarding requests and coordinate with vendors/project owners and vendor management team for required forms
- Administrative Assistant 5 will review and approve data requests from project owners and assign to VP for review on ticketing system (JIRA)
- Submit budget approval requests for team and travel requests
- Utilize company's repository platform (Confluence) to update on the progress of contracts, budget approvals, etc.
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings, write meeting minutes and update weekly action items
- Compile documents (eg. powerpoint, excel) and update team's distribution list as needed
- Administrative Assistant 5 will coordinate with Finance, AP, HR, vendor management and Legal team as needed