ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Remote
One of The Select Groups top clients is seeking a highly motivated and highly organized Administrative Assistant to bring on their team immediately. This role is a long term contract opportunity and is open to being fully remote for the right candidate.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of professional admin experience supporting Senior Level Management
- Expertise in making travel arrangements for multiple Directors (using Concur or SmartBuy tools are strongly preferred)
- Team player, can attest to ability to take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Amazing organization and communication
- MS Office skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the schedules of 2 Directors
- Represent the Directors and act as a liaison between executive(s) and their management, peers or organization
- Arrange and coordinate business travel and adapt quickly to changes in travel plans and requirements
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all types of meetings and events (
- Compose correspondence and reports
- Manage meeting logistics - TelePresence, Tandberg & WebEx
- Edits PowerPoints presentations that may be presented with VP and entire organization as appropriate