Position Title: Wellness Center Assistant
Position Number: 363636
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Administrative, Customer Service, Multitask
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Wellness Center Assistant
Location: Cupertino, CA
Start Date: 04/05/2021
End Date: 09/30/2021
The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills. Assists staff in maintaining efficient and effective operations of the department. Promotes a courteous, efficient, and professional image to all customers. The wellness center assistant is the initial point of contact at the wellness office and sets the tone for the visitor experience in the department. The candidate will not be administering tests but will be handling other associated administrative tasks.
In this role, you will be required to perform the following duties
1. Greet employees when they arrive for their testing appointment
2. Check employees in for their appointments
3. Review pre-screening questionnaire and take action if required
4. Hand out COVID-19 test kits
5. Other administrative tasks as may be required
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Proactive, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
2. Ability to work independently, or as part of a team, while meeting established attendance expectations, and maintaining focus and productivity standards
3. Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask as well as prioritize daily assignments to ensure a smooth workflow.
4. Establishes and maintains efficient and effective office systems.
5. Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred but not required.
1. Busy office environment often involving task prioritization. Flexibility to manage moderate and high levels of walk-ins is required as the workload may vary day-to-day depending on the needs of the wellness center.
2. Must consistently be available to work scheduled hours.
3. Resolves customer concerns, with supervision as needed.
Duties: Service responsibilities will include organizing travel end to end for Directors and Sr. Real Estate Managers, scheduling/calendar management, meeting preparation/support, and administration of expense reports and tracking payments to vendors in accordance with approved budgets. Responsibilities: Assist in the administrative tasks such as calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, document control.
0 - 2 years of experience.
Education: Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.