Senior Living facility is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will have the follow responsibilities
- Organize office to efficiently accommodate office/Center activities and record keeping needs.
- Assist in administrative details in conjunction with the Program Director.
- Type, duplicate, and collate all materials and correspondence.
- File, fax, answer phones, and all other office related duties.
- Oversee purchases of necessary office supplies.
- Greet visitors upon arrival.
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette at all times.
- Maintain and neat and tidy entrance area.
- Supervise entrance to the office/Center.
- Responsible for all attendance records, including sign-in sheets and call-offs.
- Input all new participants and daily attendance records.
- Follow Standard Precautions at all times.
- Comply with all HIPAA and confidentiality procedures as outlined in the Personnel Manual.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-service training, group discussions, and other relevant training. All other jobs and duties as required.