Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant I to be part of our client's team in Fremont, CA. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest family-owned private pharmaceutical companies in the world whose products support both human and animal health.
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our candidates is the key to our phenomenal success. You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Assistant I
Contract Length: 12 Month with potential to extend or convert
Contractor Job Benefits: Eligible for medical, vision, dental, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting the Process Science Department by providing support to staff members and assisting in general administrative activities.
- Handling office tasks such as setting up meetings, maintaining calendars of the leadership team, maintaining organization chart, distributing emails, ordering office supplies and providing general supports to visitors
- Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel reservations
- Coordinating department and site events
- Assisting new employee onboarding process
- Managing POs, invoices and expense reports
- Supporting documentation workflows
- Maintaining and ordering lab supplies
- Archiving lab notebooks
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have a H.S. Diploma with 5+ years' administrative experience or Associates degree with 3-5 years' experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Team and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.