SK TELECOM AMERICAS, INC.
SK telecom Americas is the venture investment and corporate development arm of SK Telecom, the largest mobile operator in South Korea. SKTA’s core activities includes corporate venture investments (CVC) and corporate development. Area of strategic interest’s spans across a broad spectrum of core technology segments – AI, Metaverse, Media, Enterprises, Telecommunications and more.
Accounting/ Finance Associate
SKTA is seeking an Accounting & Finance Associate who can support accounting activities of the organization. The candidate will play a central role in a functions within the overall accounting/finance department such as vendor payments and processing business expenses. The candidate will also responsible for assisting Accounting / Finance team with bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports.
- Shadow Accounting/ Finance team as they perform their duties
- Serves as a key point of contact on day-to-day accounting matters
- Organize and file financial documents and vendor documents
- Process all vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursements
- Assist with data entry and month-closing activities
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Support the accounting / Finance team when necessary
- Education or training equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related field
- At least 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with Accounting principles and system (ERP SAP, QuickBooks is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Especially in Excel)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information in discreet manner
- High level of efficiency and responsibility
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Match
- Paid Time off and Paid Company Holidays
Location of the position is in Santa Clara, CA.