Are you passionate about Sales? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambiance for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
What do our Account Manager's do?
As an Account Manager, you will be be responsible for achieving Baseline Sales Targets (BST) and other objectives. Making sure Sales Activity meets or exceeds minimum sales activity requirements. You will be handling contacts prospective customers in person, virtually and/or via the phone to set appointments, sell new products and services including all lines of business where applicable. Approaching using cornerstone as a sales process targeted to existing commercial customers. Use tools such as Sales-force for daily activity, proposals and product and services offered to customers. Understands the components of profitability in our business and views it as unethical to sell any account which cannot realize a reasonable profit.
- Positive Impact: Makes a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues.
- Sales Knowledge: Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including core competencies
- Planning: Manage time and territory effectively.
- Accounts Sold: Ensure world class first service, by communicating with key operations colleagues to outline all necessary details of accounts sold. Eliminates new account/customer paperwork errors
- Time and Territory Management: Organizes sales activities via Sales-force to maximize the time spent with prospective commercial customers.
- Expenses: Incurs only necessary expenses and keeps accurate expense reports.
- Successfully complete Rentokil/Ambius NEW Sales Representative Training Program.
- Rentokil Sales Methodology Program-Cornerstone
- Successfully completes in person and virtual sales presentation skills training.
- Attendance at all District Monthly Technical Meetings and Quarterly/Annual Meetings.
- Successfully completes all LOB/New Product Annual Certifications.
- Other duties assigned
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Experience selling into multiple market segments a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Read, write and comprehend training materials printed in English.
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the situation.
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
- Tolerate sitting and driving a motor vehicle for extended hours each day.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)