Ref ID: 00412-9503400215
Classification: Fund Accountant
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in fund accounting for VC Funds. They are open to In-house VC Accountants, Fund Admin, and straight out of Public (if they have works on VC clients)
- Prepare Financial Statements, Capital Call, Distribution, and other capital activity deliverables for LPs and GPs
- Must have a strong understanding of how to interpret LPAs (Carry waivers, Management Fees, ect)
- Partnership accounting and familiarity with tax concepts for partnership and corporations
- Great excel skills, with ability to quickly setup financial models, ad‐hoc calculations, always utilizing powerful formulas to manage large sets of data efficiently
- The firm does not utilize a Fund Accounting Software like Investran or Allvue, they have built out Salesforce to create workpapers and calcs
- Salesforce knowledge a huge plus
Why work here?
- Fully Covered healthcare
- 4% 401k Match
- Assistance with home office setup
- Fully Remote option
For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please reach out to Katie Nealis via LinkedIn or call (650)388-2698.